BE CAREFUL —One of our residents has contacted me about a call received this morning. I will outline what she told me, it is a scam.
- A very nice, caring lady rang said she was from Wellbeing and asked if the resident had all her COVID and FLU jabs.
- Resident said she had.
- The very caring lady then asked “How are you yourself?”
- Resident said she had a few health problems.
- The caring lady asked about different things and what medication she was on.
- Resident mentions some including Warfarin.
- The caring lady then recommended “Flexi Plus . She assured the resident it was safe to use with warfrin
- Resident new this was incorrect
- The caring lady said “give it a go, it will cost £48 on special offer now for £34.99 “
- At this point the resident realised the next question would be for banking information so she refused and hung up.
Since the lady was so nice and caring, very professional too, the resident then went online to check the item and discovered the Flexi plus is for dogs.